Sunday, May 11, 2014

Coming to America - An Interview of my Grandma

Introduction
I interviewed my Grandmother, Leticia Macadaeg. She explained to me how her life was in the Philippines, her family, and how life is in the United States and her family.

Table of Contents
                                                                1.  Family Background
                                                                2.  Life in the Philippines
                                                                3.  Coming to America
                                                                4.  Life in the United States with her Family





                                                    
My grandmother is a special person who loves her family and has made a wonderful life in the United States.  She is warm, loving, and always makes me feel better and loved.
Joseph Macadaeg

No comments:

Post a Comment