Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Opportunities for the Taking in America - Lea Godoy. by Kevin Ferrer

Introduction:
I chose to interview my aunt, Lea Godoy, who currently lives in Seattle, Washington with my dad and five kids because I really don't know much about her life and interviewing her was a great opportunity to do so. Throughout the interview I learned so much about her life from her childhood in the Philippines to immigrating to the United States with her parents. Plus asking her opinions on how she felt from living the Philippines compared to living in the U.S. and other topics. 

Table of Contents:
1) Segment 1 - Life in the Philippines
2) Segment 2 - Time in the United States
3) Segment 3 - Life in the Philippines vs. Life in the U.S.
4) Photos


Segment 1 - Life in the Philippines
My aunt tells me about her childhood when she was living in the Philippines.


Segment 2 - Time in the United States
She then continues to talk about her experiences in the United States from when she immigrated to having her children. 


Segment 3 - Life in the Philippines vs. Life in the U.S.
In this final segment she compares both of her lives in the Philippines and the U.S. 


Photos:

 Lea and my dad (Benjamin Ferrer, sitting down beside her)

 Lea with some of her relatives

Her and her kids who are also my half-siblings
Back - Jordan, Right: Jazlyn and Joseph, Left: Joshua and Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment